Saturday, February 25, 2023

Manifest of Spiritual Certainty

I am a daughter of GOD

I know my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ is the Way…through his atonement I can renew again and again.


I know I have felt the spirit of the Holy Ghost.


My purpose is in relationship- to come to know GOD and help/ love others along the way.


My testimony is of the power of the Priesthood. 


I know LOVE, compassion and curiosity help me to become more Christ like. 


I am a big fan of Agency… I understand this is the plan.  


I believe in angels and ancestors.

I believe in a Mother and Father in heaven.

I believe in the power of fasting and prayer.

I believe in prophets and apostles who are here to help, lead and guide.

I believe in the covenants I make in the temple— they help my life to be better. 

I believe in forever families and in the sealing power of the temple. 

I believe in an amazing after life where my parents and grandparents are waiting for me with open arms.

I believe in my baptismal covenants in bearing one another burdens, in mourning with those who mourn and comforting those who stand in need of comfort and standing as a witness of GOD at all time and in all things and in all places.


I believe in what I read in the Book of Mormon and the greater knowledge it gives me about my Savior and the atonement.


I’m grateful for Joseph Smith, flawed human that he was and that we all are, that he stayed the course and God worked with him to bring the restoration of the Gospel.


I believe the moral arc of the universe is long and God’s in charge and it will all work out beautifully. 

No comments: