Sunday, April 12, 2020

Easter Sunday and blossom stroll



Happy Easter. This is the first time I can remember NOT being in church ( or listening to General conference) on Easter Sunday. These times are unprecedented, that’s for sure.


But I remind myself Easter is not at the church building. Easter is in our hearts every time we remember the atoning sacrifice of our Savior Jesus Christ. He died for us. HE rose on the third day and He lives. We celebrate and are so grateful for this blessed event. We are choosing JOY today.









Wayne, Laila and I packed Jet in the car and went to the State Capitol to stroll under the gorgeous cherry blossoms. It’s an amazing (chilly) Spring morning. As we walked around I kept singing my favorite easter hymn-- “Joy to the world, The Lord is Come. Let earth receive her KING”

No comments: