Friday, July 5, 2019

Let Freedom Ring!

Sophia's glasses say it all...we LOVE SUMMER!  

Independence Day was filled with Biking with my Wayne for 30 miles, a gorgeous morning and early afternoon so we headed to Karen and Brad Butters' pool with extended family.  All was great til about 3:00 then we were chased away from the water by rain.










Uncle Steve visiting with Wayne while Lady sleeps. 
 We all re-gathered at our home for chocolate chip cookie making, game playing and pizza eating prior to going outside, once the rain died down, to participate in the obligatory GUTTER WORKS.
Lady finally kept a bow in her hair today and she was very proud about it.  She didn't take it out even in the swimming pool. 

Poppy and Lady are always hugging each other.  Lady started it and Poppy used to only tolerate it, but now they both love it.

I loved playing with my one-year-olds today...and looking at pictures and singing "Here's a ball for baby" over and over again.  They are sooo fun.

 GUTTER WORKS.  Addison and Bre provided the snakes and pop its and sparklers, glow sticks and finally the Big Berry Extragvaganza for the end.   We had to go in front of the Call home for fireworks, since they are illegal in Bountiful above Davis Blvd and  Gary lives on Davis Blvd...so perfect.  The rain and clouds made for a great sunset as back ground to our "Street of Fire."










I really can't believe we are out of June and onto July already this summer.  June flew by and I'm afraid July will do the same.  So I'm moving out of fear and into Love.  I'm going to LOVE that July will do the same.  It means I have a lot going on and I'm grateful for that.   


No comments: