Monday, March 26, 2018

Freedom and Food

I've taken a year off of dieting...and it's been freeing and filled with weight gain.   I don't know if I can do this forever. I like the not thinking about food and calories and fats and sugar, but I don't like the extra chub.    All of my pants still fit...but I've had to get XL shirts.  I like being smaller and I've yet to figure out how to stay slim and eat everything I want.   That is the quandary of life isn't it? How to eat anything and not gain weight.
 I wish I was like my little friends K. or H. or B.  but alas...they have it figured out and food does not have control over them....they don't clean their plates or put large portions of food on their plates in the first place.  I started this blog 10 years ago with the domain name.."sick of chub"...and I still am ... it still fills my thoughts.    It just shows that whether age 45 or 55... weight and food are my kryptonite.  They take away my mental super powers.

Wayne and I are off to Paris the city of Love and FOOD and I'm going to eat it all.  It's okay.  I will start thinking about it all over again when we return.

No comments: