Thursday, May 23, 2024

Tesla and Temple

 Wayne sold his 13 year old Genesis and his Honda Goldwing motorcycle this past week.  WOW.  End of an era.  He is so excited to have a Tesla Y series now.  Hopefully it will be as good a car as his Genesis was.  


We took Andrew and Sophia through the Layton Temple Open House.  I loved sharing this with them.  It was our end-of-school-year shindig... we went to Olive Garden afterward to celebrate.  As we entered the Celestial room, I felt the spirit so strongly.  Tears sprung to my eyes.  I heard the spirit say, "This may be the only time you will be in a celestial room with these two on this side of the veil."   It was overwhelming- and very clear.  I don't know what that's about, but I do know I'm grateful to be a believer.  I'm grateful to go to the temple and participate in ordinances and covenants.  I love having a relationship with God and the Spirit.  And I love these grandkids so much.


No comments: