Thursday, March 12, 2009

Thankful Thursday


I can't believe this week has flown by and I'm back to counting my blessings!

1. I am thankful for my Mom. We went on a field trip yesterday with our school and it was great just to be with her and go to lunch and shop. She is an amazing, uplifting woman. So talented, wise, giving and wonderful to my boys. I don't know why I was lucky enough to hit the mother jack pot-- but I did. She is speaking at the American Mothers Conference on Saturday, up in Brigham City, and I get to be her special musical number. I'm really looking forward to this.

2. I am thankful to get up and go to the gym with Si. It's great to move and to have it all done before 7 am.

3. I am thankful for the Wii-- it's fun and all ages can play together. In my house this is a requirement-- 2 forty somethings, 2 twenty somethings, 2 teenagers and a 7 year old....see what I mean? We love Mario Cart!

4. I am thankful for one more week of Millie shows. I love going to " play" every other night. Time just floats by and I am feeling good. Too bad my hobby requires an audience, but I'm thankful an audience shows up every night.

5. I am thankful for laughter, humor and fun. I try to keep a smile on my face and joy in my heart as I move throughout my day finding little things to laugh about and people to laugh with.

6. I am thankful for vine ripe tomatoes, in winter even... amazing!

7. I am thankful

No comments: