Saturday, March 16, 2019

I Marie Kondo'd

 My closet is a wreck and every day I write down that I'm organized and my home is decluttered as a way to inspire me.  Well today was the day!  I emptied out my closet- said Thank you for my space and was filled with gratitude that I even had a closet to clean out.  I did what Marie Kondo said and cleared EVERYTHING out of my closet and put it on my bed and started.
With each item I held it up and asked myself if it brought me joy or not- then I put it in the closet if it did or in the DI bag if it didn't.  It worked!
 I have 85 empty hangers, which means I got rid of atleast 85 items that were hanging up and I also got rid of shoes and scarves and accessories etc..
 It really feels so good.  It's hard to tell on the after, but there is now space between my hangers and everything is not so crammed in there. 
After I Marie Kondo'd
I'm smiling since I cleared out my closet!  Now on to the bathroom cupboard.....


No comments: