Saturday, February 21, 2009

When pigs fly....


A first happened yesterday!
Did anyone notice a crack in the universe?
Did anyone see a pig fly?
or
was it a cold day in...... "H"?

I actually went to a Movie at the Gateway and DID NOT order a drink or a bucket of popcorn. I was with my Wayne and he even gave me a 20 to go get some.....but I resisted and so did he.
Yeah for Me!
and... I didn't come home after the theatre and pig out on food in my kitchen....wow
I know this doesn't seem like a very big deal to most people... but it's huge for me.
Maybe I do have a modicum of self control after all.
Atleast I did on a Friday night in 2009.
It may be one for the record books.

4 comments:

MCC said...

Yeah for you!
I know you can do what ever you set your mind to...even if it is only for a few hours.

Unknown said...

Resisting popcorn smells! What next? I admire you. Congrats. Really.

Jill said...

You know what I do. I pop a 100 cal bag on popcorn stick it my purse and off I go to the movie. Never been caught sneaking it in. Been off coke since Jan 1. Yeah for me.

Aussiemuminthekitchen said...

Good for you! What movie did you see? 'Taken' is a must see!