Tuesday, July 21, 2009

I believe

I found this , and loved it, and wanted to share.

I Believe... that just because two people argue, it doesn't mean they don't love each other. And just because they don't argue, it doesn't mean they do love each other.

I Believe... that we don't have to change friends. If we understand that friends change.

I Believe... that no matter how good a friend is, they're going to hurt you every once in a while and you must forgive them for that.

I Believe... that true friendship continues to grow, even over the longest distance. Same goes for true love.

I Believe... that you can do something in an instant that will give you heartache for life.

I Believe... that it's taking me a long time to become the person I want to be.

I Believe... that you should always leave loved ones with loving words. It may be the last time you see them.

I Believe... that you can keep going long after you think you can't.

I Believe... that we are responsible for what we do, no matter how we feel.

I Believe... that either you control your attitude or it controls you.

I Believe... that sometimes when I'm angry I have the right to be angry, but that doesn't give me the right to be cruel.

I Believe... that maturity has more to do with what types of experiences you've had and what you've learned from them and less to do with how many birthdays you've celebrated.

I Believe... that it isn't always enough, to be forgiven by others. Sometimes, you have to learn to forgive yourself.

I Believe... that no matter how bad your heart is broken the world doesn't stop for your grief.

I Believe... that our background and circumstances may have influenced who we are, but we are responsible for who we become.

I Believe... two people can look at the exact same thing and see something totally different.

I Believe... that your life can be changed in a matter of seconds by people who don't even know you.

I Believe... that the happiest people in life don't have everything but they make the most out of what they've been given.

1 comment:

Shanna said...

Thank you for sharing this! I really enjoyed it, and think I'm going to share it on my blog too!