Saturday, June 19, 2021

Father's Day

 Father's Day was great!   I love thinking about my dad and Wayne's dad of course.  Such good men.

My dad always announced “Flexible schedule” at the start of every vacation. He would call out “Kerloo kerloo” to find us in a crowd. He always wore shoes and wanted all of us to have shoes on in case of a natural disaster.
He called me “lead foot” because he thought I was a speeder when I drove. And I was his favorite. Dad was a spiritual and a kind gentleman. I miss him everyday.

Tom - was a hard worker and was always doing service.  He held 3 jobs at all times to support his family of 9 children.  I never saw him sitting still...he always had something he was doing.  He loved the cabin and being outside in nature.  He had such a good heart.  

We celebrated a day early cuz Wayne and I had to catch a plane to Mexico on Sunday.     The kids were so thoughtful and got Wayne a nativity from Africa.... it's really cool.  We had a steak cookout at the Buzelli's.  

I love watching my boys "dad."  They are all kind and caring and just love their children so much.  












No comments: