Sunday, August 21, 2016

Bucket List?

Tell me something on your bucket list.
I asked my kids this over text the other day and I was surprised at some of the answers.

Laila wants to skydive...as soon as she turns 18 and is able to.  I always thought I was going to skydive when I turned 50...but that birthday came and I didn't have the desire to anymore.  Maybe when I turn 60?

Lexi wants to go to New York and see the Macy's Thanksgiving Day parade....now that sounds wonderful.    I love New York and that's one of the 5 parades I actually care about.  Maybe with Truman living in Brooklyn now, this could possibly happen.

Landon want's to see the 7 Wonders of the world.... I know these are constantly changing, but it would be a great trip to bounce from one Wonder to the next...take 6 weeks and do it.

Alex wants to visit Italy....he is a Buzelli afterall...go back to his Italian roots.   I want to go there too, but specifically to the Cinque Terre area with the colorful houses on the edge of a cliff and beautiful blue water.

Truman has put more thought into this than the rest of us.... I can tell.  He wants to Raise a Vizela Puppy.  Attend Yacht Week, See fireflies in Tennessee,  Go to a Monarch grove to see the butterflies in December.  Run a marathon.  Go to Mud baths in Iceland and Snorkel the Great Barrier Reef....


I want to make it to Machu Pichu while I can still hike and climb....and speak a little spanish.

No comments: