Wednesday, December 16, 2015

5 Carols for Christmas

I'm back with my CAROLS!!!  4th Christmas of performing this and still loving every moment of it.  We are at WSU with new scenery, dresses, wigs and microphones.   
We love Jim Christian and Kenny Plain for creating this show just for us. Or atleast it feels that way. 
Kenny Plain-music director,  Lindsea Garside as Ling Ling, me as Ms Q, MaurieTarbox as CaroleAnn, Jan Smith as Noisey, Julie Blatter as Kitty and Jim Christian as Director and creator 
I had my greatest fans come to preview. It was a disaster in many ways but I'm just hoping the adage of lousy final dress awesome opening night comes true.  Holly lives this show. She knows every line and remembers exactly what's coming next. 
Alfie didn't know who I was. I sounded like MeeMa but that was it. Not one smile or acknowledgement came my way. 




No comments: