There is not enough paper nor time to write all I am thankful for. So I will be selective and brief:
1. Priesthood blessings that brings comfort and hope
2. Family--and all it brings--
3. My testimony of the Gospel of Jesus Christ.
4. My knowledge that Heavenly Father knows me by name and loves me
5. This beautiful world we have been given to live in
6. I'm grateful my sweet Lyle is here to comfort me through this "bump" in the road
7. I'm grateful I can still see as good as I can
8. I'm grateful for America and that I live here.
These are just a few.
I am grateful to be on this side of the veil.
I am grateful my family loves each other enough to play, worship and vacation together.
I am grateful for the people who pioneered chemo.
I love Heavenly Father and Jesus and I am grateful they watch over me and give me hugs.
I am grateful my sweetheart is still with me.
I am grateful for the gospel in my life.
I am Thankful!