Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Happy Birthday to Me


We ( Wayne, Tru, Laila and I)  have noticed that everything about my birthday has been round.
Round pancakes with strawberries and cream
Round Rhubarb Pie
Round scoop of ice cream
Round Donuts
Round Supreme Pizza
Round bucket of theatre popcorn
After eating all of that I'm feeling rounder.....
Round.  Round.  Round.
Maybe it's because my birthday keeps coming around every year.  It's been here 51 times.
It was a great day of unhealthy eating, a girl friend sleepover, shopping for fun clothes and exercise wear, thoughtful birthday wishes and family movie time.
Some of my girlfriends took me out to Pig and a Jelly Jar for a birthday lunch.  It's still July....so I get to pull the "birthday"  card for the entire month!
Erin Blake, Si Foster, Kimi Farley, Diane Lake, Melinda, Laura Belnap and Kim Johnston have been celebrating birthday together for about 15 years.

No comments: