Friday, July 26, 2013

Friday Family Flashback

I found some funny kid stories from Mom's letter's that she wrote to Angela when she was serving her mission in Spain and then to cousin Levi when he was serving his in Spain as well.   So now my Laila stories are shared, I will move on to "the brother" stories.  As I read through these letters I am amazed I survived these years, and that my children are alive to tell about them as well.   I was basically overwhelmed from 1992-1996. This is what they looked like....





Nov 8, 1993
Here is a 5 year old Landon story.... The other day Melinda had to pick him up at school early so she had to get him from his classroom.  She walked in the room and told the teacher when she wanted. Landon got out of his seat and skipped all the way to the back of the room singing, "Melinda's here. Melinda's here.  Melinda's here" at the top of his lungs.  What a "yellow" kind of guy.  Melinda just laughed and the teacher just rolled her eyes.

No comments: