Thursday, March 28, 2013

Waiting, Hoping, Thinking

Waiting for the big China Trip...can't wait to be with Kathleen Newman and scour the streets of Shanghai with all of the sights, sounds and smells.
Waiting for Spring for spring bulbs to start popping up.
Waiting for my house to clean itself and the back yard to get whipped into shape.
Waiting for the deer bedded down in my back yard to go away.
Waiting for Easter
Waiting for all people to be kind to one another

Hoping my mom really kicks this cancer out of her system and starts feeling better.
Hoping to get better at my job.  I need to know how to handle all of the technology stuff and making videos and marketing.  Yikes.
Hoping to have a fun spring break in St. George with Wayne and Laila
Hoping to make some good "clean " recipes.  I'm getting tired of the same old salad and oatmeal.
Hoping to find a good book to read.
Hoping that the weather is awesome this weekend, and we have a good Easter Egg roll and picnic

Thinking about summer
Thinking about swimming at Morley's awesome pool
Thinking about girls camp and getting the youth corp organized and excited
Thinking about riding a 100 miler in June...my butt is going to be singing!
Thinking about how relationships are what define a life.
Thinking


No comments: