Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Sunny St. George.

 For Valetines/Presidents Weekend, Wayne whisked me away to sunny St. George.  It was a glorious time.  We ate good food, played cards and Ticket to Ride game every night, had gospel discussions, went on hikes and long bike rides.  We went to the Temple and church and spent many hours going from house to house at the Parade of Home tour.  We laughed a lot and  wore ourselves out!
 Snow Canyon with my  Wayne!
 The Parade of Homes in St. George was fun.  There was one amazing home designed and built by the Belnap's friends.  The view from the great room was extraordinary. It had so many cool features and sold for over 2 million dollars. I was going to buy it...ha ha.  Another great home was in Entrada.  It was designed by my friend Heidi's daughter.  Calli is an amazing designer.  I really loved it.
 With The Belnaps and the Farleys in Snow Canyon.
Biking was my favorite.  We went out every morning in the sunny cold for about 2 hours.  My toes were frozen by the time we rolled back in, but I loved it and was excited to go the next time.  The bike trails in St. George are so fun!  We even rode from South gate all of the way to Tuacahn and back.

No comments: