Tuesday, April 12, 2011

conversations, questions and comments

Laila:  I have been laying off the caffeine.  I haven't had a Dr. Pepper  for 3 months now...it's really helping my immune system.
_______________________________
Laila:  You have to get a job and work before you can play xbox...just like you have to eat your dinner before you can have dessert.
_______________________________
Laila:  ( Burp--)  That was just a Burp.  A Belch comes from your core.
Monson:  You are so weird.  Why is she so weird?
_______________________________
Wayne:  You need to atleast hide the cinnamon bears so it's a challenge for me to find them and I might burn off a few calories.
Me:  Okay...turn your head and I'll hide them.  ( As I stuff three in my mouth)
Wayne:  Maybe you should let me hide them...that way you won't know where they are and I'll forget where I put them.


Life at the Welch house.................

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Now That made me laugh. All of the convo's.
thanks.

Anonymous said...

Momma!! That picture on the top of your blog is AMAZING I love it. So pretty--just like you.

Kimi said...

This post made me so happy!

I love your family!

"...comes from your core..." Priceless!

Melanie said...

Ha Ha Ha. I loved all of them. My favorite it the cinnamon bears. I can imagine you stuffing them in your mouth!

Crawling said...

Brilliant! All I can say is Brilliant!