1. I am thankful that wedding plans are coming along. We are all looking forward to Dec. 13th around here. We are crafting boutinere's, cake toppers, ruffle aprons and trying to find stripey socks for the men. Addison has even created the wedding announcement. We are still waiting for the 3 piece wedding suit to be ready at the tailors so Add and Bre can get their bridals and groomals taken.....pray for sooner rather than later.
2. I am thankful for the end of the first term. 45 days into Monson's senior year. He sang in the Fall choir concert these past two nights, and he was a joy to watch. He loves to sing and it shows.
(Monson 3rd in from the left, top row)
His choir sang one of my favorite spirituals, "Lord, I know I've been Changed." I gave my own standing ovation when it ended. The concert made Laila sick.....literally.
3. I am thankful that BHS took first place in Region football. So exciting! Not excited for the rainy game scheduled on Saturday against Orem.
4. I am thankful Wayne is being safe and having a good China trip. He didn't lose his luggage, Bob did.
5. I am thankful I REMEMBERED to get my mammogram done. Boob-squishing is not fun, but it's worth it....and Lakeview gave me a pink water bottle for my efforts. I like doing this in October, Breast Cancer Awareness month, because I get prizes!
6. I am thankful for living prophets, past and present day....Pres Monson, and his willingness to act in the name of the Lord.
I will close with these words: