Monday, May 14, 2018

Mother's Day 2018


Well.. Mother's Day came and went and buying my own presents and setting my expectations low continues to be a great recipe for this day.    Wayne got me a face resurfacing to get rid of my brown sun spots and this cute new top...that you see in the pictures.... a garden wind object d'art, and more skin stuff.  Laila got me some handmade grapefruit smelling bath bombs, that a co worker of hers put together.  I  received a cute wall saying from Monson and Lexi , and Add and Bre gave me a fun book  with quotes and stories by famous women and a dish towel.  Plus I got all sorts of handmade cards.  My favorite!   I talked to Truman on the phone and Landon and Alex on the phone.   The Buzelli's are in London and will catch up to me later.    We had dinner together and then the mandatory take a picture with me time.     This way, If I die tomorrow..or they die tomorrow we have an updated pic!!!
 I love these grand kids of mine.  This pic really shows each of their personalities.   We have Tayla and Lady moving into our home for the next 5 months and it will be great to be around them more.  Poppy with her open mouth smile and personality continues to shine.  Alfie...is a funny face hoot!
 I'm so proud of  my bonus daughter Bre.  She was inspired to start PepperFox photo and it's really sustained their family and made it possible for her and Addison to do shows and art and all of the things they love.  Plus they have no child care and a lot of time spent with their kids.  She is smart and innovative and beautiful inside and out.
 My Addison-shine is a delight. He is tearing it up at Harold Hill in the Music Man at Hale Center.  I love watching him perform.  He is also a hands on dad and I love watching him in this role as well.   He is so imaginative and does beautiful, creative art work for so many people.  He is working on his second book.
 My Laila is an angel.  She is busy finishing up school, hopefully with straight A's again this term, and working atleast 3 nights a week at Chick- fil-a.  She dates a lot and helps so many people as a friend and listening ear.
 My Monson - with the red beard- wrote me a beautiful Mother's day poem.  He continues to write his rap music and actually has produced one official "beat."  He supports his family and works hard at VISA so he can enjoy his hobbies.
 This girl is growing into her role as Mother- superbly.  She loves her girls and would do anything for them...a total mama bear.  I'm grateful for this bonus daughter Lexi  and what she teaches me.  I'm looking forward to having her little family in my home for the next 5 months.
 My Wayne is my rock.  I'm so grateful to go through this life together.
 ...and he's a great YSA Bishop
 Wanee is the real deal as Mothers go.  Never a Mother in Law...always a Mother.  She loves and supports and listens to and encourages me and all of my kids.  She makes them all feel special.  I love her gentle ways.  Such an inspiration.   I'm so happy she is still with us.


No comments: