Sunday, February 11, 2018

Tru moves to Portland

 Tru got into town after driving 32 hours from NYC, crashed for a bit, then began repacking his car and packing my car so we could get his stuff to Portland on Wednesday.  We had a great family night ordering in Joy Luck - with most my kids here and the grands for Tru to play with.  I love hearing Alfie and Tayla call him “Chooch.”   Tru did some visiting and more packing..then headed to Portland. 


  I followed him in the morning.  I got to listen to two books on audible while I traveled which made up for not having room to take anyone with me.  The drive to Portland is actually very doable..and I hope to return soon. 
 
 I had to hit up Voodoo doughnut on my way home.  I love that maple and bacon one.  Delicious.  

 Truman is in a really nice two bedroom apartment living with his friend Mars.  She is in art school there and Tru will now be scrounging to find a job and start getting some money coming in.


No comments: