Wednesday, May 10, 2017

a little this and that..

Mother's day is coming and there are all sorts of quizzes online to see what kind of mother you are...my favorite is what Disney character mother.  I'm sure it's scientific.  I got Tala- the grandmother from Moana. I loved what it said about her..and hopefully about me. 

Laila is officially working out and preparing with the BHS cheer squad.  She is loving it and I'm proud that she's a BRAVE.  Laila is right in the middle of the picture. 

 Today was Teacher appreciation day.  It got me thinking about all of the years I've been in the classroom and all of the students I have known.  It's amazing to me.  I've taught off and on for 17 years at Bountiful High and Utah Online School.  This year I have to prepare to get my license as an elementary school teacher officially.  I have to take the Praxis test to see my base of knowledge.  Then I really can teach K-12.

No comments: