Tuesday, May 3, 2016

Joy #1

I'm going to do an exercise on JOY for a few weeks.  I want to bring joy to the forefront of my thoughts and emotions and concentrate on even the little things that bring joy to my life.

Something that brought me joy ....

Laila has been having depression lately.  I know it's a disease, and we are trying to help her to get on the right meds, to not be demanding and to let school stuff slide...but it's still so hard to watch and be around.

SO.... I had a little glimpse of the old Laila for a few hours yesterday....and it gave me hope.  She was pleasant.  She came out of her bedroom.  We had a conversation.  She spoke to friends.  It brought me joy, and hope and I was reminded that she is a beautiful daughter of our Heavenly Father who loves her and I will continue to love and support her as well.    Depression is a difficult thing.



No comments: