Sunday, January 3, 2016

word for my YEAR

My word for 2016  is PRESENT.....
This is going to be a year... 365 days... that I'm going to be present in.   I will rejoice in the happy times, and  feel the sad times, but not dwell there and be good with the day to day parts as well.  I will eat healthy food, and be active on my bike and on the pickle ball court. I will spend time with my grandkids  and have meaningful conversations with family and friends.   I will travel, play and work hard and be brave. I will do theatre and paint and read new books.  I will laugh a lot and cry some too.    I will breathe and be happy that life is good and life is hard and life just is and I will be present in it and not hide from it.

I'm so grateful to be alive and I'm excited to see what 2016 holds.
I will be present and go with the really high highs and the really low lows.
I'm ready.

No comments: