Saturday, January 3, 2015

Word for my Year: TREASURE

I have been pondering for a few weeks now what my year 2015 will look like and what word I want to focus it on.  I've decided on Treasure.  This word has many implications.

Wayne grew up with a "treasure" scripture as  his family scripture from Luke 12:34
                                 For where your treasure is, there will your heart be also.  
He had a picture hanging in his home of a treasure chest with his parent's names on it and then bags of gold etc..around the box with each child's name on it. His dad made it.  For a hard working, school teacher, father of nine, it was a constant reminder of where and what the Welch family treasure was.

\Webster dictionary defines Treasure as....

1trea·sure

noun \ˈtre-zhər, ˈtrā-\

: something valuable that is hidden or kept in a safe place
: something that is very special, important, or valuable
: a person who is greatly loved or valued 

See it's going to be a good word to focus on  and I'm looking forward to a great year.
Some of my treasure were with me on New Years... my grandkids, Andrew, Alfie and Sophia... 









No comments: