Thursday, January 15, 2015

Being a Grandma

I treasure being a Grandma....
The old saying, "I wish I would have had grandchildren first" is true...

Alfie ( and Sophia and Andrew)  bring such joy to my life.  

Alfred Lyle  Welch is one today! I got to witness his cake smash photo shoot, and it was a riot.  He didn't quite know what to do about having a cake all to himself...then he quickly figured it out and made a mess!  Alfie loves cars and make the "broom broom" sound as he pushes them around.  Alf likes to walk around and say "dog" when he sees Baby.  Alf loves to pound on the piano and the drums.  Alf is a pleasant boy with a watchful eye.  He is an old soul and a thinker...which means if he grants you a smile, you feel pretty special.


1 comment:

bre and add said...

Oh I love this sweet post and that first pictures is one of my all time favorites. Thank you for being such a wonderful Mema :)