Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Fabulous summer 2014


To make this summer bearable with an "old" mother and a "new" teenager, Laila and I have come up with a plan.  We have titled each of our days and have activities assigned for each day.  Laila has some lessons, and theatre for The Little Mermaid show 3 days a week  and she wants to earn some money.  I want to keep her busy and not "wasting" away her days on her device or sitting in front of the tv.  SO........ she has 2-3 chores she has to get done each day then........
Monday is Shopping day
Tuesday is Swimming day
Wednesday is Lagoon day / Painting day
Thursday is Temple day/ movie day
Friday is FREE...hopefully we will have great weekend plans that fill this day as well.

That's the plan.  Let the Fabulous Summer begin!

Two paintings I am working on...




1 comment:

Lauren said...

Lucky Laila! I wish those were my days!