Monday, November 18, 2013

Alphabetical thankyou

I'm thankful for All my sons.  They are good, loving, handsome men.
I'm thankful for Big hearts that show and give love...and are inclusive.
I'm thankful for Cute Laila.  She is growing up. She has a darling giggle.  She is a fabulous writer.
I'm thankful for Delicious food...especially the sugar and butter kind.
I'm thankful for Feelings.  I've cried a lot lately...but it makes the happy times so much better too.
I'm thankful for God.  I know he lives and loves me
I'm thankful for Holidays that allow us all to get out of the routine and to gather with family and friends.
I'm thankful for Ideas that grow as I paint, if I just get out of my own way good things start to happen.
I'm thankful for Jobs. It's good to have something to get out of bed and do. 
I'm thankful for Kindnesses shown these past months while I am grieving the loss of my sweet momma.
I'm thankful for Ladies who lunch with me.... it keeps me sane 
I'm thankful for My Wayne.  He is my joy, my rock, my sweetheart...I can't believe how lucky I am.
I'm thankful for New stuff in my house....paint, couches, closet, windows, tv....it's nice
I'm thankful for Ordinary people...who go around doing daily things.....
I'm thankful for Pie!
I'm thankful for Questions  
I'm thankful for Righteous parents.  So glad Dad is still with us...and Wanee is just the best!
I'm thankful for Sweet Bre.  She is going to make a marvelous mom.  She is perfect for Addison
I'm thankful for Theatre. Can't wait for "5 Carols for Christmas" to open this December.
I'm thankful for U (you)
I'm thankful for Various technologies that I use every day...phone, computer, ipad
I'm thankful for Wonderful extended family.  I'm glad we get to go through this life together.
I'm thankful for X-citing new year plans. Monson coming home from mission and a new grandbaby
I'm thankful for Yelocar.  I love driving around in comfort and singing my guts out to xm radio
I'm thankful for Zzzzzz's.  I love my sleep

No comments: