Friday, June 28, 2013

Girls Camp

 This was my 5th girls camp in the past 5 years... good thing I love it.    This year I was on the Stake committee in charge of the YCL's along with Mel Evans.  We had one girl from each ward that ran the show, sang the crazy camp songs, did devotionals and were all around great sports.  It was a ton of fun. Slip n slides, floating the river, hikes, games, skits, eating in the lodge with everyone..and the best part is I didn't have to make it or clean it up....camp fire singing.   I found out that Jo Cash and Mel Evans are Fanilows, just like me, and know every word to every Barry Manilow song!  We did them all around the camp fire one night.  So. Much. Fun.

Breanne, Bethany Farr, Melinda, Mel Evan, Shannon and Samantha...some our our YCL's in their capes!!

While I was hot and sweaty and dirty and stinky at Camp.....Tru was basking in the California sun with his buddies, Jared Fadel and Adam Jones.    And now... Wayne is in China...again...the 4th time in 4 months....to solve more factory problems.  
Our summer is rolling on... we have Cabin Time, and Bear Lake coming up !!!



No comments: