Tuesday, March 12, 2013

What's on my mind.....

I dream.....about going to China.  I loved it the first time, and I am looking forward to being in Shanghai with my Wayne and spending time with the Newmans.

I  stress about my Tru.  Someone committed online banking fraud and took all of his money out of  his checking and savings.   We hope he gets at least some of it back eventually.

I like...this quote  “Just when all seems to be going right, challenges often come in multiple doses applied simultaneously. When those trials are not consequences of your disobedience, they are evidence that the Lord feels you are prepared to grow more. He therefore gives you experiences that stimulate growth, understanding, and compassion which polish you for your everlasting benefit.” ― Richard G. Scott

I collect globes, wooden figures, hand sculptures and dust

I want to be in a show.....now, what to audition for?

I love my Wayne.  I was pretty scared when he had his heart pain and was in the hospital overnight.  What would I do with out him?  He's been in China for the past week and I'm glad he's finally home.

I know the Gospel of Jesus Christ is about Love and Charity, Kindness and Acceptance.

I miss my missionary son, my Grandma Butters and my kids in Florida.

I balance ....a lot better than Mr. Dizzy

I celebrate my mom.  She has been so courageous this past year and a half. She is fighting the cancer fight. We just keep praying.

I work on my painting and my drawing skills

I create green smoothies...every day.... I'm just not so good at creating dinner

I move  quickly and lose stuff, keys, letters, important docs all of the time. 

I eat mostly "clean" with a few sugar slip ups now and then

I change my house decor, walls, furniture, pictures, paint color a lot

I try to be a good sister, interested friend, caring daughter,  and loving mother

I listen to XM Broadway radio while I drive around in my Yelocar

I watch Downton Abbey, Sherlock, Smash, Nashville, Modern Family, Parenthood, Scandal and     White Collar

I laugh daily.  It was fun to play Headbandz with the Belnaps on Sunday.  We laughed til we cried.


1 comment:

bre and add said...

such a fun list! you should audition for ragtime at hale!