Friday, March 1, 2013

Funny Friday Flashback

07/10/05
Laila is still asking what time is it?... all of the time, and she really wants to know, like time is the most important thing in the world to her.  She is being teased by her brothers to the point of tears lately.  She is getting smarter  though to know when they are just kidding.  We ate at a restaurant this week with the Farley family, and Colin Farley (8) and Laila were running around.  We asked them to stop and sit down and Laila just looked at us parents, pointed to Colin and said, "He started it!"  She folds her arms and frowns and acts like she is mad, then says, "Just kidding."  It is a hoot.

Laila sings songs at the top of her lungs now--especially some musical theatre songs that I play and sing at the top of my lungs in the car.  "Mama, mama, mama." from Spelling Bee.

We were eating hamburgers and hotdogs at Bear Lake, and she wanted a bite of my hotdog.  I told her I eat it "naked" without anything on it.  She took one bite, pulled a face and said, "I like mine dressed up."

She was lying on my chest one morning at the condo and she said, as usual, "What does your heart say?"  I said my usual response, "It says, I love Laila. I love Laila."  "No," she insisted.  "I sink it says, I miss Addison, I miss Addison."  (Addison left on his Louisiana mission just 2 months  ago)

She is really interested in having two moms.  One that she was in her tummy and one to love and keep her and help her to grow.  She quite loves this idea.

No comments: