Friday, February 1, 2013

Flashback Friday and news

09/24/04
Laila is getting easier to understand.  She loves to pretend and prefers being Prince Phillip, from Sleeping Beauty, to anything. We are all her horse or her dragon that she kills with her finger.  She even talks guests at our home into being her horsey.  It is quite funny.
She loves to comb her freshly washed hair and she is exceedingly afraid of bugs...thanks to her brothers.  She came into my room twice last night.  I taught her the song, "Shoo fly don't bother me" so I would put her back to bed after searching for the fly in her room , or the bee or spider...and I told her to sing this song.  She did. It was so soft, and pathetic sounding.  She is darling.  She just cuddles and kisses over and over and over.

____________________________
In other Welch family adventures............... My darling daughter in law, Bre has finished fur character and princess training in Disney World and is out and about the park playing with Pluto, Smee, Rafiki and Ariel.  She is having a grand time.........and there is NO snow there.




No comments: