Tuesday, October 2, 2012

What did I do today?



Well today  I worked on school stuff...sent out 10% club prizes and taught 2nd grade math.

I went on my bike  and finally made it up  my street, then up 1800 south to Bountiful Blvd...without giving up and without passing out and needing a rest.
Did anyone hear a "huzzah" or witness a happy dance?  (Cuz that was me)
I have gotten up to the blvd other times but only after dismounting, or falling and then resting and walking the last 50 yards to the top...but not today!
 I had to take a picture to prove that I was still smiling.
Riding the blvd was glorious.  The temperature  and the scenery were perfect.
I am carving out time to sing more and to paint more.  It really takes an effort, but I'm always glad when I do.


3 comments:

Lauren said...

I'm almost impressed with the bikers who are going up 1800! You go lady!

Erin Blake said...

Well I AM impressed, not almost impressed :)
I always think, "what kind of people go up on purpose?!"

Lauren said...

hahaha. DID NOT MEAN TO WRITE ALMOST!