Friday, March 2, 2012

TITLE???

I'm taking a page out of my friend's book...or blog ( thanks Lesley) ....and doing a Friday Walk down memory Lane photograph....or FridayWDML for short.
or maybe....
TGIF
Photos that are Too Good to Ignore.... so I'm going to post them on a Friday.........
I'm getting carried away with  just figuring out a title for this series.....anyway....
I am going to post an old Family Favorite Foto on Friday......   (Maybe Friday x 4)
Here is the First ...

Dec 2006
Our 5 week old puppy...... Baby Girl....aka....Cupcake.  She was a little ball of fluff you could hold in one hand.  Now she is a big, wheezy, licky dog.  I actually really like having her around when it's just her and me.  It's hard when someone comes to visit.  She goes crazy.  We have tried different things to solve her out of control problem.  The best solution is to just pick her up.
Baby is more like a cat than a dog.  She uses an indoor litter box, she meows more than she barks, she sleeps on the tops of couches, and stretches and looks at you with disdain...just like a cat.
The boys all call her Kitty.
Wayne's favorite time with baby is when he gets her riled up and she runs in wild circles while he repeats over and over, "Crazy dog is in the house."
I do love having a dog in my house.....

2 comments:

Lauren said...

Yay! I am sooo proud to tell you that I started the nickname of Kitty! :) What a cute little kitty she is!

Lesley said...

Loved it!