Monday, March 19, 2012

Hope

I just finished reading Gerald Lund's newest Book....

It's a compilation of research he has done over the years on the topic of Hope.  It has Scripture, Prophets, General Authorities and Lund's own take on the topic, with many "personal" stories of Hope through out. It feels like Gerald Lund is speaking to me... I can hear his voice in the writing.   There is one "personal" story from my Bro in Law, Bret Reynold's family.  pg. 174.    It's about not telling the Lord what to do... but understanding "thy will be done."..... and "having hope that His  promises are sure."
                     I need to get better at this.
 I'm trying to figure out what to put in this post that touched me and made me ponder and think anew on HOPE...but so much of it did............... really you should just read the book.   It's that good.

No comments: