Saturday, January 21, 2012

Laila's new room


For Laila's Birthday we re-did her room.  She has had a purple and green room with butterfies since she was 5.  It was time for something new.

Becca, Laila and Landon all help Paint.
 I made a pink and Brown quilt, we painted the top half of the room light pink and the bottom half dark pink...then added brown accents to make it not so sweet.   Grandma and Grandpa Cole gave her two pink lamps.



We rearranged the furniture...put the bed on risers, added curtains, a heart canvas that we made and a paper banner border....


It looks Great.... Laila Loves it.
Let's hope that she can stand all of the pink for 5 more years.    Happy Birthday!

3 comments:

Crawling said...

Way cute! What a lucky girl! And look at those quilting skills you have! I knew you could croche but this is remarkable!

Lauren said...

Darling. Darling. Love the brown additions, love the quilt and I love the triangle/circus banner. I cannot get enough of it.

Rachelle said...

thats a lot of work! but it is super cute! I'd love my room like that!