Friday, December 16, 2011

Friday 5 Fave.....family vacations spots

My vacations spots--- all places I have been and would love to go again, and again.

1.   Bear Lake, Utah--We go every year and I LOVE it.  It's laid back, it's a comfortable, no surprises kind of place.
2.  Hawaii-- I have been twice.  I really appreciated the Polynesion Cultural Center.  I would love to go again....this time to Maui....
3.  Orlando, FL--  "THe World"I have gone with my sibs and with my kids...and now I can't wait to take them all over again next year to see Harry Potter Land
4.  Cruise.......Caribbean...the best place for diving.  Blue, Blue water and wonderful sunny days. I also really like the whole cruise deal....dressing up, dancing, dinner, shows, sight seeing.  It's just so fun!
5.  NYC-- Always and forever... I could go once a month or  at least once a year.  SO much to do and see and shop and eat.  I am a theatre junkie and a food lover-- it's the perfect place for me.

I have also enjoyed China, Germany, England and Scotland... I want to go to Peru and Argentina...and then all over Europe.  These will be me and Wayne type of Vacays, and not family trips.

No comments: