My vacations spots--- all places I have been and would love to go again, and again.
1. Bear Lake, Utah--We go every year and I LOVE it. It's laid back, it's a comfortable, no surprises kind of place.
2. Hawaii-- I have been twice. I really appreciated the Polynesion Cultural Center. I would love to go again....this time to Maui....
3. Orlando, FL-- "THe World"I have gone with my sibs and with my kids...and now I can't wait to take them all over again next year to see Harry Potter Land
4. Cruise.......Caribbean...the best place for diving. Blue, Blue water and wonderful sunny days. I also really like the whole cruise deal....dressing up, dancing, dinner, shows, sight seeing. It's just so fun!
5. NYC-- Always and forever... I could go once a month or at least once a year. SO much to do and see and shop and eat. I am a theatre junkie and a food lover-- it's the perfect place for me.
I have also enjoyed China, Germany, England and Scotland... I want to go to Peru and Argentina...and then all over Europe. These will be me and Wayne type of Vacays, and not family trips.