Friday, December 23, 2011

Friday 5 Fave......about Wayne

I love  my Wayne...... I pretty much wear it on my sleeve.  
There are many reasons why I love my high school sweetheart, but I will share 5.
1.  He  loves his Mother....and she loves Birds.....so.....
2.  Wayne loves birds...he has become the Bird man of Bountiful.  We have 5 feeders in our backyard to help with the Winter feeding of finches, blue scrub jays, woodpeckers, sparrows, chickadees, northern flickers.....all of the birds that don't fly south for the winter.  
3.  Wayne and Laila love to watch "bird tv" out of  our picture window
4.  We have a 25 pound of peanuts in shell in our garage for the birds
5.  Wayne loves people...he wants to support our friends who opened a Feed the Birds store in Bountiful, during a recession.  

All reasons why I love my Wayne.





Wayne just came home with his own Merry Christmas present...two more bird feeders!!!



No comments: