Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Wacky Wednesday

 I spent the afternoon with Max and Laila at the pumpkin patch/corn maze.  They took a ride out to the pumpkin fields on a tractor and picked their very own pumpkin off the vine.  Then they got lost in the corn maze.  I thought they would never find their way out.  
They had the most fun playing in the maize box.  Corn and corn dust everywhere.  
The beautiful Desert Mountains right up my street.  Can't believe how gorgeous the colors turned just this past weekend.  






This thought continues to pester me.  Why is it so true??

"One of these things is not like the others.  One of these things just doesn't belong.  Can you guess which one is not like the others, before I finish my song?"
Trying to look like the beautiful Foster Girls at the U of U game.  We love Football....even when we lose.

1 comment:

Brooke Shoko said...

You should come to football games with us more. Just sayin.