Saturday, April 16, 2011

Butchart Gardens.

Butchart Gardens in Victoria, British Columbia was SOOOOOOOOO Beautiful. 
 It was showing off it's Spring gorgeousness while we were there with the BHS  Choir Trip. 
Pink and White  blossoms on the trees and so many different shades of green-- you couldn't put a name to them all. 
 I can only imagine when all of the flowers are flowering in the summer.........and the fragrance  and the colors!!!!!!  Anyway....Butchart Gardens deserved it's own post.  
I took these pics with my little point and shoot.
SO gorgeous.... I thought I would use it as my blog header for a while.
        



At then end of this pathway is a hidden lake and fountain.  We-- Me, Laura and Lisa -- Gasped when we saw it.  


Monson and JBell on a distant hill.....



Part of the Japanese Garden.... I wish I could have taken more, but my batteries were shot.  
             Now I'm getting excited to wander through the Tulip Festival at Thanksgiving point!  Some day my yard will look like this............if our garderner ever gets on the ball!!

2 comments:

Jill said...

That looks like a Thomas Kinkade (spell ?) paintings! I would love to go there. Beautiful!

Melanie said...

Holy cow, that is beautiful. I knew you should have taken me.