Thursday, January 13, 2011

Thankful Thursday-Jan 13

1. I am thankful that one month ago this day, Addison and Bre got married.   They have survived  wedding day, honeymoon, a new ward, new bed, getting each other sick, shared cold sores, classes together and living with Grandma Sheri and Grandpa Lyle.  So far, so good.

2.  I am thankful that Laila got to be a mouse/villager  in BHS' Cinderella.  She was adorable and has a smile that just makes you watch her.  She is quite a little performer who lights up the stage....of course I am partial.  I am the mother.

3.  I am thankful for my online job, even the phone calling part, which I stink at.

4.  I am thankful Wayne gave me a re-do day for his birthday.  Friday-- the actual date pretty much stunk...so he called a "re-do" and we celebrated him on Sunday with a family dinner, pork tenderloin and mushroom gravy, mashed potatoes, salad, pineapple cake...the works.  He is a fabulous father, husband and friend.

5.  I am thankful for corn bags that heat up in the microwave in 2 minutes.  What a relief for my freezing feet and hands.  I love to heat it up and put it on my lap as I sit at the computer and work.

6.  I am thankful for one of my best friends in the world...Laura.  It's her birthday today...and the world is a better place because she was born.  She is outgoing, fun, warm, generous, kind, trustworthy, spiritual, a great listener and always up for an adventure.  I am blessed to be her friend.

I am thankful.....

No comments: