1. I am thankful that one month ago this day, Addison and Bre got married. They have survived wedding day, honeymoon, a new ward, new bed, getting each other sick, shared cold sores, classes together and living with Grandma Sheri and Grandpa Lyle. So far, so good.
2. I am thankful that Laila got to be a mouse/villager in BHS' Cinderella. She was adorable and has a smile that just makes you watch her. She is quite a little performer who lights up the stage....of course I am partial. I am the mother.
3. I am thankful for my online job, even the phone calling part, which I stink at.
4. I am thankful Wayne gave me a re-do day for his birthday. Friday-- the actual date pretty much stunk...so he called a "re-do" and we celebrated him on Sunday with a family dinner, pork tenderloin and mushroom gravy, mashed potatoes, salad, pineapple cake...the works. He is a fabulous father, husband and friend.
5. I am thankful for corn bags that heat up in the microwave in 2 minutes. What a relief for my freezing feet and hands. I love to heat it up and put it on my lap as I sit at the computer and work.
6. I am thankful for one of my best friends in the world...Laura. It's her birthday today...and the world is a better place because she was born. She is outgoing, fun, warm, generous, kind, trustworthy, spiritual, a great listener and always up for an adventure. I am blessed to be her friend.
I am thankful.....