Saturday, May 1, 2010

Bedroom change


Before: I made this quilt 2 1/2 years ago. I love the red, brown, cream and blue of it. I had a red catch all bench at the foot of it. The quilt was fun to make and I've enjoyed it on my bed....but I wanted to lighten up my room and I crave CHANGE....so....

After: This is was I am living with now. New cover, pillows from Tj Maxx and Target, and I painted the bench the light blue left over from the family room. I like it.


Now I want to repaint my room, get new closet doors, chandelier draped over the bed... Maybe this Summer!?!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love it! See how you are? I think and think about changing things, for two or three YEARS, then finally start a project. By then, the color is almost out of style!

Souza Family said...

I love the quilts at TJ Maxx. Looks great.