It's the 14th of January and I'm just getting around to being Thankful.....my, oh my...
1. I'm thankful for tweezers and a good mirror. Nuf said
2. I'm thankful Marcie scored me some Hale Center Orem tickets for 101 in the Shade this summer. Two Broadway theatre stars are performing. I'm so excited. Happy Birthday to me!
3. I'm thankful sis- Marcie and friend- Laura became first time Grandma's this week. I'm thankful all went well with the momma's and the babies.
4. I'm thankful for my new kitchen/family room space. This will probably be on every thankful post for the entire year. It's FABULOUS....yes, pics are coming.
5. I'm thankful for my puppy who begs to sit on my lap when I'm on the computer.
6. I'm thankful for hats. I need my hair colored desperately.
7. I'm thankful "All Shook Up" at BHS is going well. So much hub-bub for nothing. It's great to see the kids performing and having so much fun singing and dancing.
8. I'm thankful for my Wayne. He's been gone this week ( Vietnam) , and I'm really missing him. Can't wait for snuggling this weekend.
9. I'm thankful my dad was able to go to Monson's Basketball games with me. He is a great sports enthusiast. It was fun to cheer with him and just be with him. I'm thankful BHS beat WX.
9. I'm thankful