Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Basketball makes me tired.

I woke up this morning at 5:30 to get ready for a BHS basketball team breakfast.

It was the first time we actually set up church tables and chairs in our new kitchen space.
We sat 22 guests and could have easily set up one more table.
I was so pleased....I should have taken a picture.

Wayne and I cooked up sausage, bacon, scrambles eggs and french toast.  We had juice and milk and all kinds of toppings for the french toast.  We even had chocolate brownies.
MMMMMmmm

Monson being on the basketball team has been a good thing.  He loves the boys he is playing with, and he enjoys practicing and being a part of the team.  Even if he doesn't play much....which is true for some games, JV and varsity....he still likes the process and the camaraderie.

I'm glad Monson is a part of something, even if it means I have to wake up early and cook.

No comments: