Sunday, July 12, 2009

new hair

I got a hair cut..
New hair...new attitude...I always say!!!
I have had medium length STRAIGHT hair since last August. I had it cut into a long a-line in Jan...it was good. My hair grows fast.
Now..it's short and layered all over and can be spikey, with a heavy bang. Or...I can do it short and layered all over with a heavy bang and curly...
I thought it would make me look thinner or younger? It doesn't, but......
I do feel sassy!
Maybe I'll post a picture .......
or maybe not....
(See, I'm sassy)




I'm out of here for a week of fun at Bear Lake with the extended family on the Cole side. It will be fun. I've been going to Bear Lake since I was 10 years old. I will be celebrating my birthday up there, again. I love it...because Wayne and all my family are with me all day....it's awesome.
I LOVE IT

5 comments:

Aussiemuminthekitchen said...

ooohhh ahhh I like it! You do look sassy! Have a great time at Bear Lake and have a fabulous b'day!

Unknown said...

I love your new hair. And it DOES make you look thinner!

Jill said...

I love your hair too. I need a new cute haircut. It always makes you feel better. Have fun at Bear Lake!

Melanie said...

Very cute hair, can't wait to see it in person. Have a great trip and enjoy your birthday lots and lots!

Shanna said...

I love your hair!! It's looks great! And I hope you have so much fun at Bear Lake, I think that's my happy place! And have a great birthday!