Monday, May 18, 2009

Notes

I get a lot of flyers, business cards and notes anonymously placed at my door.
They say things like, "Have the best looking lawn in the neighbor hood." "Need help with your yard?" "Tree pruning call...." "College students will paint your home" "New windows will save you money" "Over grown yard got you down?" "Lawn mower...reasonable rates" "Child Care... I want to tend your child" "Spend your time doing valuable things....let us clean your home."
What?
How did they know I need all of this?
Am I being punked?
Am I entering the Twilight Zone?
I think I'm being stalked.
These "people" are watching my house and realizing what a neglected state it's in, and offering their services without my even asking.
Weird.

1 comment:

Kimi said...

Well, at least they assume you still care. I don't get many of those. I think they take one look and say, "Don't bother. They're obviously not into it."