Thursday, March 5, 2009

Thankful Thursday

I love taking the time to count up my blessings.....
1. I'm thankful for Wayne's computer abilities. He was able to de-virus my school lap top after Addison infected it by watching Animaniacs. This took Wayne hours, but it's all good now.
2. I'm thankful for State Basketball playoffs.... Braves are doing great. We love watching and supporting them. Monson loves playing basketball, and Truman is a super fan.
3. I'm thankful for Laughter. I laughed myself silly while watching Addsion's Musical of Musicals- the Musical show, last night. It's really sick and wrong that I get every reference, double entendre and groaner through all five mini-musicals. It was fun watching it with Angela and Landon-- we were a great, noisy audience. Musical theatre is my hobby and guilty pleasure!
4. I'm thankful that Laila is so determined to participate in turn off the tv and all screens week and read. Actually two weeks of parent torture. It's been a huge pain for me, but I admire her perseverance and dedication and hope some day this will translate into really good grades.
5. I'm thankful for friends who will run away to matinee movies with me...just because.
6. I'm thankful.

1 comment:

Melanie said...

And I am thankful for your blog which always makes me laugh! I am also thankful that a lot of people think your comments on Si's blog are my comments, therefore people think I am funny.