Thursday, March 12, 2009

It's happy bunny?


Bad Bunny notes to live by--

The world does not revolve around me.
It's the whole dumb universe that revolves around me.

There's no "I" in team.
But there's a "me."

Love makes the world go 'round.
But I'm pretty sure money has something to do with it too.

Work hard and the world is your oyster.
Yup, you get a big, snotty oyster scented world.

You can help anyone turn a frown upside down!
Just pull off their head and flip it over.

Do unto others as you would have them do unto you.
Unless, of course, they did unto you first, and now you have to totally open a can of "unto" on them.

Laughter is the best medicine.
So if you meet somebody with broken ribs, make sure to tickle them.

If you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all.
Unless it's about somebody who can't hear you.

When life gives you lemons....use them to squirt lemon juice into the eyes of your enemies.

I was sad because I had no shoes, until I met a man who had no feet.
And I said, "Hey, footless dude guess you won't mind if I take your shoes."

Anybody who says you only have yourself to blame...
...is just not very good at blaming other people.

You can't have your cake and eat it too.
But you can have your cake and eat someone else's cake, too, and that's kind of better, anyway.

We're not cheating ( said at a basketball game)
You're really that bad.

A good loser is still a loser.

Wow, you dance dumb.

You stink so bad ( said to a basketball player)
We should wash the ball.

1 comment:

Kimberly Vanderhorst said...

Hee hee...thanks for the giggles!