Friday, January 30, 2009

Drinking and Driving.

I'm sore...I've been to the gym for 2 weeks in a row.
It seems I can only do one thing at a time. I can either exercise or I can eat right....It's impossible to do both. I can't figure it out.
I used to be able to multi task....now I'm multi- distracted.
Where did my mind go?

I leave my kitchen to run to my bedroom to get my......what was it again?
Oh, well, back to the kitchen and maybe my memory will return.

I was backing out of my driveway the other night....the car is ding, ding, dinging...oh that's right, I need to put my seat belt on. I continued to pull out while doing my belt. I looked down and I heard a crunch....I had backed right into the car across the street. AARRGH!
What a mess...

I was driving home from my mom in laws and instead of going straight up the hill...turned and went to Bountiful High. Monson was wondering what was wrong with his mother.

I'm dangerous.
I can't drink ( soda) and drive at the same time any more. I'm always spilling it. Yeah for leather seats!

Maybe I'll get my ability to multi task back one of these days, and my mind.
Now,what was I talking about again?

1 comment:

D2Quilter said...

I feel your pain! I was hurrying to pick up the preschoolers and I backed into the nurses aide's car. Usually they park on the street and I totally didn't even look. I hate that CRUNCH sound!