Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Color Code

I just took the Color Code test again, for the 100th time, and I'm still a ......Drum roll please......YELLOW!
I was prompted to do this after seeing my BLUE niece's blog.

It really is great that we are all so different, yet so much alike.

If you want to understand my "craziness" better, then read on.

To do your own color code analysis, just go to colorcode.com (It's free)

Color Code Analysis...
Congratulations, you are a yellow.
yellow: 50.31%
red: ??? %
blue: ??? %
white: ??? %
Yellows (Motive: Fun)

Yellows are motivated by Fun. They are inviting and embrace life as a party that they're hosting. They love playful interaction and can be extremely sociable. They are highly persuasive and seek instant gratification. Yellows need to be adored and praised. While yellows are carefree, they are sensitive and highly alert to others' agendas to control them. Yellows typically carry within themselves the gift of a good heart

Yellows need to look good socially, and friendships command a high priority in their lives. Yellows are happy, articulate, engaging of others and crave adventure. Easily distracted, they can never sit still for long. They embrace each day in the "present tense" and choose people who, like themselves, enjoy a curious nature. Yellows are charismatic, spontaneous, and positive; but can also be irresponsible, obnoxious, and forgetful. When you deal with a YELLOW, take a positive, upbeat approach and promote light-hearted, creative, and fun interactions.

Melinda, your personality profile indicates that you have significant portions of other colors in your overall makeup ---- RED being the most dominate.


DIET NOTE: Still only 4 pounds lost. I want to lose a pound a day. Why is this unrealistic?
Okay
I'll settle for a pound or 2 a week. I'm off to exercise....It better be FUN!

3 comments:

Aussiemuminthekitchen said...

No shocker that you are a yellow. =) The true life of any party I would imagine- at least any I've been to with you present. Yellows make the world a much more entertaining place to be! I'm happy to have a yellow auntie!
Glad to know you stop by my blog every once in a while.
muuuuaaaa!

D2Quilter said...

Well, I'm sure that about everyone that knows you could tell that you're a yellow! Bob's orange and I'm purple!! Good luck on the pound a day. Sounds like you're doing good. Can't wait to see you in the play!

Pam said...

Nice blog.

I'm a half red/ half blue myself. I guess that is a difficult combination but I pull it off :) I wish I were more yellow because yellows are so fun and spontaneous.